Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I want to invite my wife to come to Australia from Bosnia and Herzegovina on a tourist visa. She already got refused once as she did not provide enough documentation regarding her dental business. She gathered much more evidence and documents this time.

However, we reside in Bosnia and I came to Australia mid year for work purposes. I am a dual citizen, is that something I should write in the invitation letter. What other things should I be stating as my situation is that I will be working till she basically comes (hopefully in January) and we will leave Australia together after her holiday.
I already purchased tickets, is that something I should mention as well?

Also, my parents will be writing an invite letter as they live here, and will help us out. We will be staying at their place (what my address in Australia is when I am here).

Thanks heaps!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi Bozzo,

Writing an invitation letter for her is a good idea.
On top of that, I would suggest adding enough documents showing the Department she has incentives to return home. For example- many details about her functioning dental business, maybe some financial report to prove she has motives to return to her work to support her business
If she owns a house/investment property - evidence about that as well.
She needs to think about evidence that would convince the Department that she won't overstay her visitor visa and leave Australia at the end of her visit. Good luck

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.