Australia Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
5,893 Posts
It appears this is the standard timeline and doesn't apply to those applying for an exemption as they are being prioritised. So in my case since my mum is immediate family of a permanent resident, her exemption should be approved and then the visa shortly after - hopefully!
That 75% of applications: under 10 months will include all those that only take a matter of days, (1 day is correctly classed as being under 10 months)

It shows how these processing times can appear misleading.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I applied for exemption for my parents on 7/11 received exemption on 18/11 but haven't got the visa yet. uploaded the exception grant in the visa file. n luck yet.
Hi can I ask what evidences did you attach for the travel exemption of your parents? I applied for my parents visitor visa and travel exemption last week 18/11 and still waiting for a decision. I have attached their marriage certificate, me and my sister's birth certificate (I am PR and she is a citizen), my visa and my sister's australian passport. I can't think of anything else to prove our relationship with them.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts