Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys :)
I am a doctor and I want visit Australia for one day exam. I have 2 questions:
1- What should I choose for the purpose of stay (tourist stream or business visitor stream)?:confused:
2- How long time can I use the Visa (before inter Australia), like "visa validity" I don't know how can I explain. I heard it's one year I can travel any time is that true? I am wonder because in worst case I will cancel the exam and request in another time if I was not ready for it.

Thank you for your comments or reading my post :)

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
That's what I was thinking, Visitor Visas can not be issued for employment reasons.

Even Business Visitor Visa is only for things like meetings, presentations and contract negotiations.

Might need to consult with a Registered Migration Agent (Australian based is best) to get a idea of any available visa.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That's what I was thinking, Visitor Visas can not be issued for employment reasons.

Even Business Visitor Visa is only for things like meetings, presentations and contract negotiations.

Might need to consult with a Registered Migration Agent (Australian based is best) to get a idea of any available visa.
I am not going to work. I am going to take exam "Australian Medical council - clinical exam" one of required exams for IMGs. I want take the exam and return back home.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.