Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone...
I am in a doubt if I am eligible to apply for the 602 Visitor Visa Medical Treatment

My husband is Australian but Im still on a student Visa and we can not afford to pay my Partner Visa, we do have a son that was born here in Australian and he is Australian citizen , he has disability and I was wondering if I can stay here longer after my Student Visa expire as a family support for my son or if DISABILITY health treatment as Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist are not consider as a "Medical Treatment "...
Thank you !!! Good luck everyone

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hi everyone...
I am in a doubt if I am eligible to apply for the 602 Visitor Visa Medical Treatment

My husband is Australian but Im still on a student Visa and we can not afford to pay my Partner Visa, we do have a son that was born here in Australian and he is Australian citizen , he has disability and I was wondering if I can stay here longer after my Student Visa expire as a family support for my son or if DISABILITY health treatment as Occupational Therapist and Physiotherapist are not consider as a "Medical Treatment "...
Thank you !!! Good luck everyone
It is not likely you can be granted with sub602. Carer visa is cheaper if you could not afford partner visa at this stage. But still strongly recommend a partner visa.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts