Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,

I am writing on behalf of my brother in law, who applied for a visitor visa along with my cousins, unfortunately only his visa bring refused (other two cousin visa approved). Three of them planning to visit us in Perth and they intended to stay only for two weeks.

My brother in law applied subclass 600 two months ago, which was refused (very obvious because we have no idea about required documents) and again second time we applied and uploaded the following documents and don't know why they rejected his application. We need your opinion on this matter.

Applicant document:

- Bank Statement and Credit card statement (amount Rs.100000)
- Passport Copy
- Singapore stamp copy
- Aadhaar
- Employer certificate stating duration and position hold. (I am working as a software engineer with Wipro)
- Leave approval letter
- US on site invitation letter (I am going to USA in two months for two week)
- Payslips
- Cover letter
- Photo with us

My document:
- Australian Passport
- my australian house property document
- my payslips (Iam a transport engineer)
- Credit card - AUD 20000
- Bank Statement - AUD 4000
- Invitation letter

His refusal letter states:

In this case, I am not satisfied that clause 600.211 in schedule 2 of the migration regulation is satisfied. This clause provide that:

600:211

The application genuinely intends to stay temporally in Australia for the purpose for which the visa is granted, have regard to:

b) whether the applicant intends to comply with the conditions to which the subclass 600 visa would be subject;

I find that you have not demonstrated sufficiently strong financial, personal, employment or other commitments in your home country that would be an incentive for you to return after your visit.

Please give me your opinion, Am I missing anything.

Thanks a lot.

Kind Regards,

Arun Mohan

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Other then a job you've shown no reason for your BIL to return home.
what documents required to prove other than job to return back?

My other cousin applied two months ago with very minimal documents and they granted the visa? I don't know how it works.

Thanks for responding.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
My other cousin applied two months ago with very minimal documents and they granted the visa? I don't know how it works.
At some processing centres it is more or less like a lottery. You improve your chances by providing strong evidence to address the "genuine visitor' requirements, but sometimes it just can't be done.

Reactions: wrussell

·
Registered
20 Posts
Did your brother-in-law apply as tourist independently or did you sponsor him? You cannot sponsor a brother-in-law if your sister is not applying for a visa with him at the same time.

As you said he is your brother-in-law, I am assuming he is married to your sister. If so, you need to also submit a copy of their marriage certificate to prove that he has a wife to return to. Better yet, does he have children? Then also include copies of the children's birth certificates. These may help.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Did your brother-in-law apply as tourist independently or did you sponsor him? You cannot sponsor a brother-in-law if your sister is not applying for a visa with him at the same time.

As you said he is your brother-in-law, I am assuming he is married to your sister. If so, you need to also submit a copy of their marriage certificate to prove that he has a wife to return to. Better yet, does he have children? Then also include copies of the children's birth certificates. These may help.
Hi Myla,
- He applied independently.
- I am married to his cousin sister (other words my wife's cousin).
- He is single and just 24 years old.

I dont know what documents required to support this application.

He will go back because next month he travelling to USA as a part of his employment contract. (invitation letter already submitted in previously applicaiton).

Can I appeal or request how a decision made using freedom or imformation?

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Once some missions refuse a visitor visa they continue to refuse subsequent visa applications, no matter what the merits of the applications.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Myla,
- He applied independently.
- I am married to his cousin sister (other words my wife's cousin).
- He is single and just 24 years old.

I dont know what documents required to support this application.

He will go back because next month he travelling to USA as a part of his employment contract. (invitation letter already submitted in previously applicaiton).

Can I appeal or request how a decision made using freedom or imformation?
If you do intend to apply again, try include assets (i.e., property, vehicles, etc.) he holds in the country and listing down other commitments (i.e., education, social responsibilities, apart from work other roles he currently holds, etc.). Essentially the more evidence you provide the better.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Visa granted

Hi folks,

Visa been granted yesterday (3rd application).

I had a chat with registered migration agent and they said we already done a good job with previous application but she asked us to include few extra documents.

- our holiday plan (we have created a WhatsApp group four months ago and submitted important conversation).
- Other family members visa grant and flight tickets.
- Family tree to prove he is my brother in law. Maybe a confusion my partner has a Hindu name and he has a Muslim name to prove we submitted a family tree with grandparent passport copies.
- and all rest of documents which I mentioned in my first thread.

Thanks for your kind advise.

Regards,

Sam

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.