Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’m looking at applying for this visa while waiting for my offshore partner visa to be granted. Question 6 on the form asks about those travelling to Australia with you - do I need to include my husband and children, even though they don’t need a visa (they all have Aussie passports), or is it just those who need visa?

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hi everyone
My wife ( who is still a Thailand citizen) was recently granted a 600 tourist multiple entry visa which lets her stay 3 mths at a time as we are waiting for her 309/100 partner visa application to be decided ..This is her 2nd tourist visa in Australia now , first one they only granted her 3 mths with the no further stay condition, but this one being multiple entry doesn’t have that condition... question I have is : a/ once this visa is almost over can she /we re-apply for another tourist visa whilst she’s in Australia ? B/ What’s the best options we can take for another tourist visa ? I’ve heard of bridging visas .. but from what I’ve read I don’t think it’s valid for her .... just wanting to see what’s the best option that would apply for us as our PR visa was lodged in July (2018 )this year ...
thanks for reading 😃

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi everyone
My wife ( who is still a Thailand citizen) was recently granted a 600 tourist multiple entry visa which lets her stay 3 mths at a time as we are waiting for her 309/100 partner visa application to be decided ..This is her 2nd tourist visa in Australia now , first one they only granted her 3 mths with the no further stay condition, but this one being multiple entry doesn't have that condition... question I have is : a/ once this visa is almost over can she /we re-apply for another tourist visa whilst she's in Australia ? B/ What's the best options we can take for another tourist visa ? I've heard of bridging visas .. but from what I've read I don't think it's valid for her .... just wanting to see what's the best option that would apply for us as our PR visa was lodged in July (2018 )this year ...
thanks for reading 😃
You're probably better off doing your own post rather than commenting on mine. I'm actually asking a different question to you!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.