Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I am new to this forum. I would appreciate some assistance with a tourist visa application.

I am currently married to a girl I met online. She lives in Russia. I went over to visit her in March 2015 and went back in September 2015 to get married. I would like to bring her out to Australia on a tourist visa for 3 months before we apply for a partner visa.

Just wondering what will be the best option for the tourist visa - Tourist stream (holiday) or Sponsored Family stream (family-sponsored holiday)? Which will be more likely to get accepted?

Thank you for your help! :)

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Tourist stream (holiday) is the easiest and most common.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello There,

I, Rahul Sharma started a new business of organic threads since Mid June 2016. One Australian company has 90% shares my indian company. After 2 months of company incorporated, i got invitation letter from Australian company to invited me for business discussion to launch own brand of threads in Australia. So, I applied Business Visitor Visa on 26-Aug-2016 (Friday) at VFS, New Delhi. But no response till date.

Documents Enclosed in application:

Cover Letter
Invitation Letter
Supporting emails
Australian Company documents (My share 60%)
Indian Company registration documents (My share 10%+Australian company share 90%)
Current Account Bank Statement (Balance almost equal to investment amount by chance - 5 Lacs)
Export Certificate
Service Tax Certificate
Company Valuation (Around 51 Lacs)
Personal Bank Statement (Around 2 Lacs)
Personal Fixed Deposit (1 Lac)
ITR (Around 6 Lacs)
Hotel Bookings (4-Sep to 10-Sep)

Previous Visa Refusal
I am worried about my visa application, as my previous 2 business visa applications were refused early this year because of low ITR amount (Around 2.5 Lacs) and no strong ties to home country, although i provided my employer leave letter, salary slips etc. I also attached Parents property papers and their self-declaration too, but refused.

So, its 20th day today and big reason to worry, what is your opinion guys ?

·
Registered
6 Posts
A new business sold 90% shares.

Seems odd, they own you, and can launch any brands you have. You need more than 10 % to claim ownership.
Well, i'm 60% share holder in australian company since last November. We were in discussion since long time to launch own brand. Since i am in india so we launched indian company to begin with domestic trade and then work on international branding. And being a director i was given 10% share. I showed myself director cum partner.

Do i need to worry because i am not making any false information to visa officers.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, i'm 60% share holder in australian company since last November. We were in discussion since long time to launch own brand. Since i am in india so we launched indian company to begin with domestic trade and then work on international branding. And being a director i was given 10% share. I showed myself director cum partner.

Do i need to worry because i am not making any false information to visa officers.
Hello Guyz,

In form 1415, i mistakenly checked NO in column "Have you applied before". However, i did apply and got refusal in past 4 applications in past 2 years.

Today i got an invitation to comment (PIC 4020) on the same point that why i checked NO. They replied with evidance with dates of my previous visa applicatiins.

Plz help me if i need to apologize on same and accept this unfortunate error or i should withdraw my application. Plz help.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
I suggest you urgently contact a Registered Migration Agent. There is a complete section (G) that only deals with previous applications and you have 4.

This is cut directly from the form:-

Important - Please read this information carefully before you
complete your application.

• provide, or have provided in a previous application,
fraudulent documents or false or misleading information
(knowingly or not);

this visa application may be refused and you, and any
members of your family unit, may become unable to be
granted a visa for specified periods of time, as set out in
migration legislation.

Part G - Previous applications

Have you ever:

• been in Australia and not complied with visa
conditions or departed Australia outside your
authorised period of stay?

• had an application for entry to or further stay
in Australia refused, or had a visa for
Australia cancelled?

If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions above, give details.

DECLARATION
WARNING: Giving false or misleading information or documents is a
serious offence.

Having read the 'Conditions for a Visitor visa - Business Visitor stream'
on page 1 of this form, I declare that:
• the information in this form is complete, correct and up-to-date;
• I have truthfully declared all relevant details requested of me in this
application;
• I understand that if any fraudulent documents or false or misleading
information has been provided with this application, or if I fail to
satisfy the Minister of my identity, my application may be refused
and I, and any other member of my family unit, may become unable
to be granted a visa for specified periods of time;

Signature of
applicant

·
Registered
6 Posts
I suggest you urgently contact a Registered Migration Agent. There is a complete section (G) that only deals with previous applications and you have 4.

This is cut directly from the form:-

Important - Please read this information carefully before you
complete your application.

• provide, or have provided in a previous application,
fraudulent documents or false or misleading information
(knowingly or not);

this visa application may be refused and you, and any
members of your family unit, may become unable to be
granted a visa for specified periods of time, as set out in
migration legislation.

Part G - Previous applications

Have you ever:

• been in Australia and not complied with visa
conditions or departed Australia outside your
authorised period of stay?

• had an application for entry to or further stay
in Australia refused, or had a visa for
Australia cancelled?

If you answered 'Yes' to any of the questions above, give details.

DECLARATION
WARNING: Giving false or misleading information or documents is a
serious offence.

Having read the 'Conditions for a Visitor visa - Business Visitor stream'
on page 1 of this form, I declare that:
• the information in this form is complete, correct and up-to-date;
• I have truthfully declared all relevant details requested of me in this
application;
• I understand that if any fraudulent documents or false or misleading
information has been provided with this application, or if I fail to
satisfy the Minister of my identity, my application may be refused
and I, and any other member of my family unit, may become unable
to be granted a visa for specified periods of time;

Signature of
applicant
Thanks,
I think even MARA agent would not be in situation to help me on same. Because this is a serious mistake, though it was not intentional. No excuse will be entertained.

Eventually, I have decided to WITHDRAW my application, to be safer side.
Hope this decision will not affect my Future Visa Application.

·
Registered
6,930 Posts
"Hope this decision will not affect my Future Visa Application."

You were I am sorry to say to stupid (as a company owner) to complete a form (you had done 4 times before and FAILED) correctly.

You if want to apply again get REAL and understand you fail at getting Australian Visas - this is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay for professional help - personally I would not even try get your work. You seem dishonest to me - currently that is proven.

·
Registered
6 Posts
"Hope this decision will not affect my Future Visa Application."

You were I am sorry to say to stupid (as a company owner) to complete a form (you had done 4 times before and FAILED) correctly.

You if want to apply again get REAL and understand you fail at getting Australian Visas - this is a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pay for professional help - personally I would not even try get your work. You seem dishonest to me - currently that is proven.
Thanks for your reply my dear.

It is other side of coin, you found me dishonest. Same form was filled up by my assistant and my fault is i overlooked. My intention is genuine and i am not involved in any criminal activity. Dishonesty is a big word man, hope you dont get hyper in your personal life in such cases. Rathar being judgemental, intention is major factor to watch at.

Anyways, i am thankful to you for being honest to me on this public forum. This encourage me to be more realistic in everyday matters.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.