Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody,
My husband and I have a really confused visa problem here. I?ll try to explain it shortly.
He applied student visa and got refused last February. Then we did appeal and stayed here with BVA. Last June we applied 189 from oversea and came back started working in new company. We didn?t get marry yet, and our baby came in this January. I gave birth baby in my country and registered baby?s birth certificate without father?s name. However he got redundant because the business was really quiet this February. We got news that we can get WA state sponsor and we found a company which can offer job contract. Then we applied 489 from oversea again, my boyfriend came back AU and started his new work. This July, we asked our agent to contact our case officer when we can get our visa? He said we need to provide document to prove my boyfriend got baby?s custody. So we got married in September in Australia and provided photos, marriage certificate to case officer. Till now, we didn?t get any news from case officer. We also pushed our agent to contact him. But agent replied that she sent few emails and couldn?t get any reply from our case officer. Now we get our hearing date from tribunal. Our agent said my husband should go oversea on hearing date, provide tribunal his flight ticket as evidence and tell them he need to go back my country apply few baby?s document ,and ask tribunal to postpone hearing date. Otherwise in tribunal we won?t win, they will give us 28 days to leave AU.
Now I want to know that if we can contact our case officer directly asking about our visa situation? And if we lost in tribunal, will there have any influence on our applying visa? Our situation is really annoying. Hope can get some useful suggestion here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.