Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In a few months, I will have my bachelor's in education. I plan on then applying to get accredited to teach in NSW. The month before I graduate from college, I intend on applying for a work/holiday visa. I am coming from the US. I read on the teach.nsw accrediation website that in order for one to be considered to be accredited one has to:
-have an Australian postal address that matches your ID
-have a WWCC (working with children clearence) number.

Of course I will finish the accreditation process once I'm there, but for now that's on hold at the moment.

What other things should I know that I'm not aware of regarding overseas teachers coming to teach in NSW schools? (Both private and public)

·
Registered
111 Posts
In a few months, I will have my bachelor's in education. I plan on then applying to get accredited to teach in NSW. The month before I graduate from college, I intend on applying for a work/holiday visa. I am coming from the US. I read on the teach.nsw accrediation website that in order for one to be considered to be accredited one has to:
-have an Australian postal address that matches your ID
-have a WWCC (working with children clearence) number.

Of course I will finish the accreditation process once I'm there, but for now that's on hold at the moment.

What other things should I know that I'm not aware of regarding overseas teachers coming to teach in NSW schools? (Both private and public)
Check out the "teach NSW" website & look at ads for teachers in NSW on the popular job search sites & see what they ask for and what the requirements are.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.