Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Can anyone please tell us what happens after submission of police checks?
Does DIAC check again with the countries where the police certificates have been issued from?

I am asking these because I have submitted police certificates from 3 different countries and for my wife 4 different countries that we have lived in the past 10 years.

If DIAC checks with the countries again I can assume that there will be a longer time taken for visa to be issued and I dont have to stress too much.

Will appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks & regards

Undertaker

·
Registered
14 Posts
as far as i know they check this records , not for you gave them clean records, they check it against your hidden records.

maybe you went to court before and problem solved normally police records do not shows that and they also check it if you have any immigration violation and because of immigration violation you arrested or deported.

my immigration lawyer told me that and i just wanted to write what he said.

·
Registered
14 Posts
yes , if you visited more countries , it takes longer time.

because not all the countries helpfull about this.

for exsample Russia and other 3. world countries.

i know Russia because i lived there and getting a document from there

it takes forever.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I would not be stressing too much at all for DIAC will do whatever they do, be it accept the police checks at face value or follow-up if it was decided further action was needed.

Whatever occurs you'll have contact when the time comes and no ammount of stress will be affecting the outcome.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.