Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting together a PMV application for my fiance and myself. We were in a lengthy relationship when younger and rekindled late last year, with two visits to England to be with her this year ensuring thereafter and the decision to commit long term to each other, now with the love of adults, not two still forming young ones in their early 20s.

The narratives of our relationship are extensive and lengthy. We have family and close friends confirming the relationship via the 888 form. And are aware of the other documents required.

However I am trying to work out the format of evidence of emails and facetime and other online correspondence. I feel a little odd presenting detailed letters, which are incredibly loving from both sides, and read like a glorious story of amour and passion, yet also rather lascivious!

Is there a way of including a log of correspondence? ANd how would we include the emails? Do they need to be complete? I suppose I could just delete the sections which seem a little more sensitive...Should I compile a selection of our communication since we regained contact last year?

Obviously my travel there, the photographs of all we have done together, time spent as a couple with friends and family and financial assistance will all be included.

The other issue is the eagerness to submit the application as soon as possible, yet this will be without two key documents, which will be forthcoming well within the expected processing time, one in late august, the other later this year.

I have read mention of priority given to decision ready applications? We will be submitting to the London embassy to process as my fiance live in the UK, where we used to live together. I live in Melbourne...

Is it likely that if the application is thorough, close to complete, with clear reference made to when we will be adding the missing documents, that a CO will process what they have, send request for what is missing and pick up the chase when received? Or will they more likely look at it initially as incomplete and put it the back of the queue? IS this really the luck of the draw depending on what CO you get?

We do have a MA assisting us...

Cheers,
Oscar

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.