Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Kindly tell me that how much time is taken to process an Skilled Worker immigration application?

Regards,
Irtaza

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Irtaza

Skilled migration applications from the department of immigration Australia is quoted at 3-5 months. This is specifically for 856 Employer Nominated Scheme on-shore applications, but some of the people I have spoken to have received their permanent residence in as little as 4 weeks.

You are able to request a bridging visa to secure the ability to stay in Australia while you are waiting for your application to be approved. For more information, check out my book Staying in Australia

Lleyton Christensen

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dear Lleyton,

Is the complete duration of applying and getting the immigration process done is 5 months, please send me any official website link in which this is all mentioned bcoz usaully immigration process takes more than 1 year time in case of Canadian immigration where the occupation list is very precised. In case of Australian immigration occupation list is of 180 occupations. So plz provide ant link of official site where this all process is mentioned.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dear Lleyton,

Is the complete duration of applying and getting the immigration process done is 5 months, please send me any official website link in which this is all mentioned bcoz usaully immigration process takes more than 1 year time in case of Canadian immigration where the occupation list is very precised. In case of Australian immigration occupation list is of 180 occupations. So plz provide ant link of official site where this all process is mentioned.
Official website of Department of Immigration & Citizenship also called DIAC.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dear,

I need a link which guide me to the information. This website I already know. I need a proper link bcoz I could not find the information on the website, may be I am unable to see it therefore need the link of this website which tells the procedure duration for Australian immigration for skilled workers.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Dear,

I need a link which guide me to the information. This website I already know. I need a proper link bcoz I could not find the information on the website, may be I am unable to see it therefore need the link of this website which tells the procedure duration for Australian immigration for skilled workers.
Client Service Charter gives an indication to times but they do vary and it does not include your own preparation time.

It will depend on what type of application you are thinking of applying for and that itself may be determined by what your qualifications are, what occupation you're in.

If you use the Immi site linked by ARC and are not too hesitant, you can use the menu system on that site to take you through to the precise section that may be applicable to you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.