Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not everyone have all family members with them that they could just call and ask "Whats your date of birth, passport number, and your marriage date?"

Some family members are separated since birth and their whereabouts are completely unknown, either they are alive or not, we just do not know.

This can be such as a father or a mother that is absent from our lives, and sometimes both. I believe this is a very common situation in Partner Visa applicant, especially in this forum.

To someone who apply on their own without using agent and got their visa granted, what is your experience in how you present this situation in your visa application?

· Registered
6,521 Posts
In some questions you are asked to give a date - if known.

If you introduce the date 01/01/1900 this is a signal to the delegate that you do not know it. Since I do not know the particulars of your case, I am not advising you to do this.

· Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
In some questions you are asked to give a date - if known.

If you introduce the date 01/01/1900 this is a signal to the delegate that you do not know it. Since I do not know the particulars of your case, I am not advising you to do this.
Hi wrussell,

Thank you so much for your help! I decided to do it and pray God make it easy for me. So I put that method and got my 820 granted today! Thank you so much everyone for your info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.