Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Our records indicate that applicant is not able to complete an application for this visa. You will not be able to continue with this application. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department in Australia, quoting reference 5370."

So currently my bridging visa will be expire in a week. I start to apply a visitor visa in Australia to extend my stay to organise everything and wait for my wife to come to Australia before lodging a new working visa.

However, on the critical information confirmation page, it says the message I post above.

Can someone help me with this? I called IMMI but they couldn't tell me what 5370 stands for.

Thx

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
"Our records indicate that applicant is not able to complete an application for this visa. You will not be able to continue with this application. For further information or assistance, please contact an office of this department in Australia, quoting reference 5370."

So currently my bridging visa will be expire in a week. I start to apply a visitor visa in Australia to extend my stay to organise everything and wait for my wife to come to Australia before lodging a new working visa.

However, on the critical information confirmation page, it says the message I post above.

Can someone help me with this? I called IMMI but they couldn't tell me what 5370 stands for.

Thx
If you are on a bridging visa, it's probably because of schedule 3:

Under 600.223, Tourist stream visa applicants in Australia must hold a substantive temporary visa other than:

• a TG-426 Domestic Worker (Temporary) - Diplomatic or Consular visa or
  • a GD-403 Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream visa

or, if they do not hold a substantive visa:

• their last substantive visa must not have been either of the above and
  • they must satisfy Schedule 3 criteria 3001, 3003, 3004 and 3005.

Because Schedule 3 criterion 3001 applies, there is no provision to grant a Tourist stream visa to a person who applies for the visa more than 28 days after their last substantive visa ceased

·
Registered
10 Posts
If you are on a bridging visa, it's probably because of schedule 3:

Under 600.223, Tourist stream visa applicants in Australia must hold a substantive temporary visa other than:

• a TG-426 Domestic Worker (Temporary) - Diplomatic or Consular visa or
  • a GD-403 Domestic Worker (Diplomatic or Consular) stream visa

or, if they do not hold a substantive visa:

• their last substantive visa must not have been either of the above and
  • they must satisfy Schedule 3 criteria 3001, 3003, 3004 and 3005.

Because Schedule 3 criterion 3001 applies, there is no provision to grant a Tourist stream visa to a person who applies for the visa more than 28 days after their last substantive visa ceased
Hi. Now I have meet the same questions like above, just wanna ask you is there anything I can do to get avoid from quoting reference 5370.
Thank you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.