Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gday, I'm a Australian citzen who has managed against all odds to seemingly have fallen heads over heals in love with a german women:D

I'm 44...shes 38

So now it gets complicated. ....because I was (technical still am married to my x.) I can't marry my german love for12 months.....obviously she could come back on a tourist visa.....but....she wants to work. She's stubborn. She doesn't like live 12 months on my money....which isnt that big deal because the amount time I spend on the phone to her in Germany will see me broke shortly:p

My research also shows when I can marry her its going cost $4774 to sponsor her into the country? Is that correct?
Can anybody offer any advice about how she can find work before marriage? Shes a kindergarten teacher and would like continue that career but her agent suggest its pointless gaining the bridging qualifications to have her qualifications regonizized here as its expense and the government will most likely change the goal posts before she finish it anyway.
Australia has a bad reputation for this btw it seems.

So.....how can I find away get her back here and allowed work legally?
I imagine next we meet she will fall pregnant quickly. ....in fact we might not even make it out the airport:eek:
So how will that complicate or help her chances of becoming a aussie citzen?

We want do everything properly....but its really rubbish I think the hurdles my government put in front couples who just want be together and love each other as well as work and pay taxes:mad:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.