Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Just wondering when we will know for sure the new points system and any other changes that are coming into affect from 1st July? Also when will the new forms be available to fill in?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the immigration website under migrants, professional it gives the details of the different visas etc.
there is also a link to the proposed changes that will come into effect as of July 1st. These changes are not confirmed yet. I just want to know if they will happen or is something else going to happen.
The changes effect the points system, so for me instead of needing 120 I will need 65.
My husband is the main applicant and we fall short of the 120 and so he is sitting his ielts at the end of June. With the proposed changes to the points system we will have 65 points! if he scores well (8+) on the ielts we should have 75 points. This is all assuming that he gets a positive skills assessment (fingers crossed), and Secondary teaching stays on the SOL.
So fingers crossed the proposed changes do happen, and the teaching is still in demand....also we get good news in about 4 weeks from Aitsl

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.