Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi folks,

I understand others may have asked this question before. Last week I applied for a 820 visa online, and have completed a 1445 form so that I can continue to work for my employer for longer than 6 months. However, I do not know where I send this to and cannot find an e-mail address linked to the office processing my 820 visa.

Many thanks for your help.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hi SWHarry -

If you look on the instruction pages of the form, there's an email address to email the form to - there are actually 2 email addresses, one for 462 holders and one for 417 visa holders.

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam
Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. I've had another look at the form and it states "if you have submitted an application for a new visa (such as a 482 visa), this completed form 1445 Request permission to work with an employer beyond 6 months on a Working Holiday or Work and Holiday visa should be directed to the office that is processing your new visa application".

The form states that the e-mail address supplied is only for those who do not have a further visa application.

I found a possible e-mail address after trawling through a number of threads, but I am still not 100% sure it is the correct one (in the end I sent it to an e-mail address linked to temporary partner visas). I have applied for a 820 visa, so I would assume I do not send my form to the working holiday e-mail address mentioned on the form?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I think I may have an updated version of the 1445 form which is why we are seeing slightly different information!

·
Premium Member
9,759 Posts
Hi SWHarry -

You might give DHA a call and see if you can determine which office is processing your 820/801 application, then send directly to them - there are several in Australia. If you are unable to determine which office is processing your partner visa, you could always send it to the address on the form with a note that DHA was unable to provide the address of your processing office. Also, if you have received any emails after the initial 820 application, you could check those for the email address of the office processing your application, but I'm guessing you likely already checked those.

Hope this helps -

Best,

Mark Northam

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your response. I've had another look at the form and it states "if you have submitted an application for a new visa (such as a 482 visa), this completed form 1445 Request permission to work with an employer beyond 6 months on a Working Holiday or Work and Holiday visa should be directed to the office that is processing your new visa application".

The form states that the e-mail address supplied is only for those who do not have a further visa application.

I found a possible e-mail address after trawling through a number of threads, but I am still not 100% sure it is the correct one (in the end I sent it to an e-mail address linked to temporary partner visas). I have applied for a 820 visa, so I would assume I do not send my form to the working holiday e-mail address mentioned on the form?

Thanks for your help.

Edit: I think I may have an updated version of the 1445 form which is why we are seeing slightly different information!

·
Registered
1 Posts
what is the email address

I did this a couple weeks ago and just sent my form to the email address for 820 visas in Queensland. They granted it in a day!
Hi there, i'm applying for the extension as well, it's really hard to find the correct email address for 820 visa officer. Could you please share which email address you sent to?

Many thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.