Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Would someone inform me where to upload forms 80 and 1221? I have upload mist of my documents for 189 independent.

Another point, shall I do medical examinations now or wait for CO allocation? I can do it either in Kuwait or Brisbane.

BTW, once I got invitation to apply my SkillSelect account (EOI) got suspended. Is this normal?

Cheers :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
I would upload forms 80 and 1221 under character evidence. You can do your medicals now or wait, it's up to you. The longer you wait, the longer you will have for your initial entry date (unless your police checks expire earlier). AFAIK, your EOI is suspended as soon as you get an invitation.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would upload forms 80 and 1221 under character evidence. You can do your medicals now or wait, it's up to you. The longer you wait, the longer you will have for your initial entry date (unless your police checks expire earlier). AFAIK, your EOI is suspended as soon as you get an invitation.
Thanks for your input.
That was my guess to upload both forms under character evidence check. Because I got to upload police check of a few countries :~ and after that the "add attachments" was locked only showing police clearance. In that case I will upload under this category and in the description I write form 80 and 1221 respectively.
With regard to my medical check, I was in Brissy till last week and something urgent came up and I had to go back to Kuwait. I checked the prices it's nearly similar if I do it in Brisbane or Kuwait.
I also did medical check up last on Feb 2015 for 'Visa subclass 574' and I still have its HAP ID. I reckon I need to use the current HAP ID issued to me after lodging my application, right?

Lastly, in the form 815 states that if I do my medical examinations outside Australia, I am required to contact the Health Undertaking
Service (HUS) when I arrive in Australia and I must
make an appointment with the HUS within 4 weeks of
your arrival. Will be still necessary to do though? Since medical examination is the last thing to do and I already uploaded everything needed when I got invitation on 24 June, I don't want to wait for CO.
Any advice on this would be gr8:rolleyes:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.