Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone!!

I was about to submit my application to ACS for skills assessment for 189/190 but I found out there are several skills assessment types for different purposes.

The one I thought I needed to go for was "Post Australian Study Skills Assessment" as it stated this for migration purposes in general, but the naming for this category got me confused.

Name of this category sounds like this is for post grad student visa application not for the purpose of skilled independent visa application.

I then thought maybe I would need to go with just "Skills Assessment" as it sound like the one which DIBP is requesting for. However when I read through the description it does not mention anything about immigration, migration or DIBP. It only says "This is a general skills assessment application to assess tertiary ICT qualifications and ICT employment."

Since then I got worried and confused on which one to choose for my 189/190 EOI as this assessment is not cheap ($500!!).

If I apply in wrong category I can't use this for the purpose I have which is pointless and just waste of money.

If anyone of you have applied for 189/190 and applied for skills assessment to ACS, please advise me on which category to choose.

Cheers!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.