Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We have paid the ridiculous fee and are now uploading documents. We have prepared all financial, social, nature of commitment etc but now don't know which sections to upload this under!

Under "relationship, defacto partner, evidence of": we have uploaded relationship certificate.

I'm not sure what they want to see for "length of defacto relationship".

Also not sure what to upload under "nature of couples mutual commitment to each other, evidence of"

We have gathered so much documentation and now I don't know where it should go.

Going slightly crazy at the injustice and expense of this whole process.

Thanks in advance guys :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Under "relationship, defacto partner, evidence of": we have uploaded relationship certificate.
If you have a lease agreement for the home you share, that could be used as evidence in the de facto evidence.

I'm not sure what they want to see for "length of defacto relationship".
You haven't given much information, or any information in regards to your relationship, but for us we used our first lease agreement together.

Also not sure what to upload under "nature of couples mutual commitment to each other, evidence of"
We showed evidence that we are each others emergency contact through work, in our emergency contact wallet cards, beneficiary designation showing the other as the beneficiary, our tax slips showing that we filed as defacto (common law in Canada), my will showing my partner as my beneficiary and executor, her super with me as the benificiary as well as cards to each other from various holidays

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.