Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Though I am still not sure which passport my ETA should be filed under. In the past I have just gone through the automated machine.
Either, but as you have a visa in progress with the main document being the Canadian one I would be inclined to use that one to enter - you don't want any suggestion of trying to *hide*.

I don't recall if an eta or tourist visa asks for all your ID documents?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Either, but as you have a visa in progress with the main document being the Canadian one I would be inclined to use that one to enter - you don't want any suggestion of trying to *hide*.

I don't recall if an eta or tourist visa asks for all your ID documents?
When I got my ETA the only thing I had to provide was my passport. Not sure if it's the same in the US?

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Okay, I'm doing my ETA now, it asks for any passports from other countries, so I guess there should be no problem.

Edit: except I keep getting this error, even though I am complying with the instructions

* Required Field
Page submitted with errors
You must enter the home street address of the applicant (only letters, digits, spaces, and the characters -'().,:;"& are allowed)
That's what I expected :).

Yeah we can get ETA as posted above - you would have thought that they would just allow commonwealth movement for everyone, apparently you need blue blood for that.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.