Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm going to take Ampk's advice and have a RMA look at my 309 partner/family application. Ampk recommended Peter Bollard or George Lombard because of their expertise specifically with medical issues. Do any of you have experience with either of these RMA's?

Also, in my internet searching, I happened upon an article that said some RMA's are blacklisted by DHA (DIBP) which adversely affects their clients. Does that still happen or did DHA formerly state that this list is no longer used? I read that one RMA had been blacklisted because someone had assumed his identity and was harassing DHA (DIBP).

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Oh that Blacklist hit a nerve! most reference is removed (I assume by our government).

That also gave the light on how long the Case Officers were allocated to process each application (around 5 hours).

It no longer officially exists!! I never got the chance to see the list, but I know many RMA's did. Seems many should be on such a list.

·
Premium Member
9,033 Posts
I used George Lombard. He and his team were great and no issues with my PMV 300.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I used George Lombard. He and his team were great and no issues with my PMV 300.
Hi CollegeGirl,
I sent an email to George Lombard concerning my partner/family visa application about a week ago and haven't heard back. Is that to be expected? Should I make a call? I don't have international calling on my mobile phone plan, but I guess I could add it temporarily or have my husband call him from Australia.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Never mind, my email went to their junk mail. They are going to review it this week.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.