Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
685 Posts
I have plenty... It also depends what I buy. I recently bought quite a lot of stuff in Myer (especially their Florsheim Shoes) but also did in Target, Big W, Kmart. I also bought a few of my business shirts in Tarocash as well as in Paddys Market in Chinatown.

The choice of clothing shops in Australia is endless. Apart from the networks (which I listed) there are also small retailers who can offer a lot of clothing of any type. Especially women's fashion.

·
Registered
31 Posts
It depends which shop is having the biggest discount. I am more on bigw as i find it to be great quality. I dont mind visiting the cultural shops every now and then.... Wait for the christmas december clearance. There's ought to be winners.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I currently live in NZ and cry a few tears of joy and envy whenever I visit Australia. I can go into a mall and buy clothes in Target, Myers, etc, and the selection is so much better and the prices are lower. Can't wait until we actually move over!

·
Registered
13 Posts
@birdie, Targets are in the shopping malls in Australia? Really? How cool is that. :)
In America we sometimes refer to them as 'Tar'je' bc it isn't a mall store here.

I have plenty to learn. I will need a guide for sure. :)

AusTexas

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.