Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.

I am a British citizen who has used WHV already, and am looking to get sponsored.

I am planning to on going to Australia to look for a sponsor. I would like to know which visa would be best for me. Would a business tourist visa be the ideal option? I plan to take a suit and other busines items with me. I have a few job contacts from my previous work experience in oz who are willing to confirm I am there for business reasons (if required by customs).

I've searched through the forums for similar questions, but mine is slightly different so looking for some assistance.

If I go for a 12 month visa, I am worred about getting the 'No further stay' on my visa that might stop me from getting sponsored.

Hope someone can help me out. I need to make sure I get the right visa first time.

Regards

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi everyone.

I am a British citizen who has used WHV already, and am looking to get sponsored.

I am planning to on going to Australia to look for a sponsor. I would like to know which visa would be best for me. Would a business tourist visa be the ideal option? I plan to take a suit and other busines items with me. I have a few job contacts from my previous work experience in oz who are willing to confirm I am there for business reasons (if required by customs).

I've searched through the forums for similar questions, but mine is slightly different so looking for some assistance.

If I go for a 12 month visa, I am worred about getting the 'No further stay' on my visa that might stop me from getting sponsored.

Hope someone can help me out. I need to make sure I get the right visa first time.

Regards
The business ETA would seem more applicable than a standard ETA though you could still look at having any personal documentation available online to save any querying on arrival going in the wrong direction and you'll need to book it through a travel agent.
ETA (Business Entrant)(Subclass 956 and 977).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Wanderer
Many thanks for your promot reply. I will look into the above visa and have a look at the details.

Once again, many thanks for your help on this matter.
Alan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.