Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i read online that if the sponsor pays the visa application charge then the app needs to be posted or done in person (imm.gov.au website). This doesn't make any sense. in every other respect they want to see that affairs are joined. when i spoke to an immi hotline i was told that anyone can pay the fee even a third party. I am the one with a credit card and AUD and we are not in aus at the moment. it just makes more sense that i (the sponsor) pay it. but if we have to then fill out the forms manually i wouldn't do it… can someone shed light onto this situation please?

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
You can definitely use whatever card you want (sponsor, applicant, family member, whatever) when you pay online. No extra forms required.

Reactions: Dinkum

·
Registered
75 Posts
pmv application using the applicant's credit card

hi,

i just want to ask is it possible for us to use my (PMV applicant) credit card to pay for the visa fee so we can lodge immidiately our application?

Thank you.

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
Of course.

Reactions: iamrubi827

·
Registered
115 Posts
If done on paper, you just need to go to the payment section, fill in the credit card details and get the card holder to sign it (to authorize payment). I did mine and they didn't ask me for my card to swipe on the machine when I lodge my paper application.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.