Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Increase your profit by increasing your savings from labor cost and cost of maintaining an office. Running a business should not be expensive ;) Please try to research our rich human resources and you'll be surprise by the quality of our services at lesser cost than the prevailing salary in your locality.

We can have good IT guys and web developers work for you. We provide business solutions to any business needs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you suggesting to partner with someone to start a back office operation philipines?
nope. im just offering my service in the business registration and compliance with all the philippine requirements. of course, i am also open for partnership if there is any offer. i may also be of help in human resource and office management. if that is your concern. thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
overseas back office

nope. im just offering my service in the business registration and compliance with all the philippine requirements. of course, i am also open for partnership if there is any offer. i may also be of help in human resource and office management. if that is your concern. thanks.
I am thinking of starting a IT back office, either India or philipines.

The biggest cost usually in this will be the salary. Just for my reference, can you tell me average salary of a mid level programmer (3+ year exp), and a senior programmer (6+ year exp)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I am thinking of starting a IT back office, either India or philipines.

The biggest cost usually in this will be the salary. Just for my reference, can you tell me average salary of a mid level programmer (3+ year exp), and a senior programmer (6+ year exp)
for cebu city, philippines
mid level programmer may range from AuD 500-750 per month. senior programmer AuD 875-1120 per month.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
We have recently tired Philippines back office for Lead Generation role. We found Philippines People are very smart in understanding work environment is Australia. Also, they professional and honest peoples. And their american accents helps a lot
i totally agree to that. Philippines offers world class quality professionals that can deliver within your expectations with a smile :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.