Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last night I applied for and was granted a Work and Holiday Visa (subclass 417). The visa was granted in just a few hours, but I have a question. The Australian immigration website said that I would need certified copies of proof of education, pages out of my passport, and my birth certificate. However, the application did not ask for any of these documents, and my confirmation email containing my Transaction Reference Number didn't mention needing them either. Am I going to need copies of those, and if not then why does the web site say that I do?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Are you from the US?
For if so you should have applied for the 462 unless you have dual citizenship and the 462 application will require different things.
If you were supposed to be applying for the 462, it's odd that a 417 was approved.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you from the US?
For if so you should have applied for the 462 unless you have dual citizenship and the 462 application will require different things.
If you were supposed to be applying for the 462, it's odd that a 417 was approved.
Yes, I am from the US and you're right, I applied for the 462. I just got my numbers mixed up.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.