Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im looking for a bit of advice please. I was at an immigration expert the other day and im now even more confused than when i went. I have an HND in interior design. i was told its been taken off the list. i was then told i could do some experience painting and decorating which i could use with my hnd and get a WHV and get sponsored. What are the odds of that happening?
I have looked in to employer sponsorship and its temporary visa at first then after 2 yrs a permanent visa can be applied for. my issues are worrying about how to make such a good impression on the employer for them to go through all that hassle and also my age. im 24 maybe 25 by time i get to aus on WHV. If they sponsor me on 2 yr temp visa then apply for permanant visa ill be at the age i want to start a family, if they sponsor me i would be off for a while and its at their disadvantage.. Am i worrying about nothing? Ive been told the permanent sponsorship visa is extremely difficult to get so am i wasting my time thinking thats the way to go.........:confused: sorry for the story but id appreciate anyones advice!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Lyndsay

We are a Gallery and have a Picture Framing Business in Perth Western Australia and are looking for a qualified Picture Framer to sponsor for a 457 visa.
If you are still interested, send resume and work history and qualifications.

Thanks

Andy

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.