Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Why Australia? Well, of course the high quality and standard of education they provide to their students. Given this, you will have the qualification you need for the job you desire and might as well secure your future. ^_^

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi................
The que. is ..... Why did you choose Australia?
i select that becouse..........
There are many different reason why expats have moved to, and are looking to move to, Australia. It would be interesting to see the range of different reasons?

Was it financial, health related, a fresh start, a new relationship, etc?

·
Registered
124 Posts
Why Australia? Well, of course the high quality and standard of education they provide to their students. Given this, you will have the qualification you need for the job you desire and might as well secure your future. ^_^
Which level of studies are you referring to?

I would agree to university/college studies but not for primary/secondary. Maybe going to year 11 or when they study for HSC.

High quality/standard is terribly missing for primary students.

·
Registered
2 Posts
New here, and I would just like to say that I'd jump on the first plane if I could and head down under.
I'm 25 years old, living in Norway and I'm somewhat stuck here with a loan, my own flat and a job which I love. But overall I'd love a fresh start on my life somehow, and Australia has for many years tempted me more than anything else in this world.

I was close to travel down in my late teens, fresh from school and work as a volunteer for a year. I curse my self often for not doing just that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
New here, and I would just like to say that I'd jump on the first plane if I could and head down under.
I'm 25 years old, living in Norway and I'm somewhat stuck here with a loan, my own flat and a job which I love. But overall I'd love a fresh start on my life somehow, and Australia has for many years tempted me more than anything else in this world.

I was close to travel down in my late teens, fresh from school and work as a volunteer for a year. I curse my self often for not doing just that.
Hi Hans, you really deserve a second chance to make your dream come true.Pursue your dream-Action is very important and besides, you have joined the right site.Good Luck!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I personally chose Australia for my next traveling destination because many of my friends go there and somehow they don't come back as they enjpy it too much, I figured got to see with my own eyes.

·
Registered
8 Posts
As to, the reasons are diverse:
1. Climate: No cold winters like in Canada.
2. Preservation: The continent has been stable for ages. The wildlife survivors validate the thesis.
3. A developed nation with developed public institutions, no need to think how the situation might change once the 20-year ruling dictator (Daddy) passes away.
4. Declaration of values. I like the government has been clear as to Islamic lifestyles in Australia.
5. Geographic isolation.
6. Small population.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The main reason because I want to Australia is my family. In Russia I don't feel myself in safety it's very dangerous country. I'm afraid for my wife and my child. Our education is awful now. Besides, I heard a lot about australian mentality, it's very suit for our characters. In Russia people are very cruelty and depressive.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I chose Australia because of it's good balance. There are job opportunities (able to start my own business: http://movemigration.com), good mix of cultures, both city and country, beaches and mountains...it's a beautiful place!

21 - 40 of 99 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.