Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
This thread sounds interesting.
I would like to put up my interest to apply for Aus PR was my childhood dream place(oooopera house)
And now after being close to 5 years in US which is becoming a little more strict on immigrants and where we cannot do anything the specific visa related jobs though you have some business or entrepreneur ideas without Green card which with current queue goes to more than 30 years (atleast for Indians).
I'm looking for a fresh start in Aus... and watch whether Aus will pick and push me up to pursue what I wanted.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Aussie's are lot more humane than other race. I am not being racist here, just stating a fact. Weather, food, places are excellent here in Australia. :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
There's a lot of reasons in moving to Australia. The place is really conducive to living and working. I like the sceneries which can take away my stress instantly.:)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Apart from being a great place to get a first-rate education, Australia is also a fantastic place to live. It provides a welcoming and multicultural society with a population that originates from around 200 countries. Australian people have a reputation for being amongst the friendliest in the world, and Australian cities are safe and clean, with low crime rates.

·
Registered
2 Posts
One of the biggest reason was a financial one. Besides I think Australia has one f the best climate scenarios amongst developed countries( taking into account English being the primary language)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hey guys,

I guess we have hidden beauty and friendly people in general.

Try not to arrive in inner west or west sydney if you are considering moving interstate or to New South Wales
The traffic is very bad, the prices are ridiculous and it is slightly hard to find parking so having spare time is not easy, especially if you have a small family.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I only had 2 options for Working Holiday visa and that was either Australia or New Zealand. I applied to NZ first but their follow email went to my junk folder and my visa was refused. I applied to Australia, came, and fell in love with the country. Now I'm working towards staying here for good.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Good morning,
For my part, Australia is a country that has always made me dream, with its dream beaches, its many incredible landscapes, the climate. Moreover, I have been surfing for a very long time and Australia is the surfing country. This is what motivated me from many times in Australia. Besides, people are very welcoming and finding a small job is really not very complicated.

81 - 99 of 99 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.