Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have lodged an application for migration under 175. Some time back my spouse had applied for a temporary work visa to Canada and his application was rejected saying that the proof of work experience he provided was not authentic. Now he is a secondary applicant in the application which I lodged. Since all these details are to be mentioned in form 80, will it affect our prospects? Do they take the rejection by another country to the secondary applicant very seriously and what could be its implications? Is it going to be a black mark? Will they reject my application purely because of this?
please advice........

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
I have lodged an application for migration under 175. Some time back my spouse had applied for a temporary work visa to Canada and his application was rejected saying that the proof of work experience he provided was not authentic. Now he is a secondary applicant in the application which I lodged. Since all these details are to be mentioned in form 80, will it affect our prospects? Do they take the rejection by another country to the secondary applicant very seriously and what could be its implications? Is it going to be a black mark? Will they reject my application purely because of this?
please advice........
Sounds like they considered he made an attempt at using a fraudulent approach to his application.

That is not something that I would expect the immigration department of any country to look too kindly on and it 'll be hard to give an accurate answer on that type of thing for even though an immigration agent may have some records, I'd hardly expect there to be too many situations of rejections on that basis recorded.

It is in your favour that you are the primary applicant but you may want to know that a 175 application can be a long wait, especially if your occupation is not on the CSL, that situation changing too.
Have a look at sticky thread at the top of the section to give you an idea.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sounds like they considered he made an attempt at using a fraudulent approach to his application.

That is not something that I would expect the immigration department of any country to look too kindly on and it 'll be hard to give an accurate answer on that type of thing for even though an immigration agent may have some records, I'd hardly expect there to be too many situations of rejections on that basis recorded.

It is in your favour that you are the primary applicant but you may want to know that a 175 application can be a long wait, especially if your occupation is not on the CSL, that situation changing too.
Have a look at sticky thread at the top of the section to give you an idea.
thanks a lot for the reply

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.