Australia Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wondering if I should be submitting my visa application prior to the 1st of July this year before potential price increases occur?

Also seems like bpay is down? Is every other payment method have a surchage attached?

Thanks!

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Wondering if I should be submitting my visa application prior to the 1st of July this year before potential price increases occur?

Also seems like bpay is down? Is every other payment method have a surchage attached?

Thanks!
It has risen most years, so I would expect another rise. Maybe by the same increase as inflation, around 5%, the same as minimum wages increased.

It only rose by $135 last year, 1.75%.

In 2019 it rose by 5.4%.

When we did ours, we did it just before a $3,780 increase in that July. Over 100% rise.

If you are ready, it might be best to get in early.

Reactions: toasti

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It has risen most years, so I would expect another rise. Maybe by the same increase as inflation, around 5%, the same as minimum wages increased.

It only rose by $135 last year, 1.75%.

In 2019 it rose by 5.4%.

When we did ours, we did it just before a $3,780 increase in that July. Over 100% rise.

If you are ready, it might be best to get in early.
That's such a large increase! :eek: What year did that happen?

Does the increase occur on the 1st of July? We are planning to submit it and the end of this week (we're waiting to pick up a document). Don't want to be caught with our pants down and an extra $3,780 to pay..

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
That's such a large increase! :eek: What year did that happen?

Does the increase occur on the 1st of July? We are planning to submit it and the end of this week (we're waiting to pick up a document). Don't want to be caught with our pants down and an extra $3,780 to pay..
That was 2015. When the subclasses 300 and 309 price rose to the same as the 820. Most other visa classes were more of a normal rise.

Most years the rise is on 1 July.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts