Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I want to ask, I decide to Withdraw my 457 and change to student visa, but i provide good reason of Withdrawal, im applying offshore and using agent for my previous 457 visa, My agent said they already send Department my withdrawal form, and its been 2 days i havent heard anything from my previous agent. My question is

1. To apply for student visa, do i have to wait confirmation from Immigration that my 457 visa is not processing anymore

2. How long does it take for Immigration to Withdraw the visa process, my agent send the form on monday, and its been 2 days i havent heard anything

Thank you

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Is your agent a Registered Migration Agent?

Where are they located?

Many people get Student Visas without knowing how they work and end up with a nasty surprise. I say this as it is strange to apply for a 457, then soon after want a Student Visa.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Is your agent a Registered Migration Agent?

Where are they located?

Many people get Student Visas without knowing how they work and end up with a nasty surprise. I say this as it is strange to apply for a 457, then soon after want a Student Visa.
Yes, shes is registerd migration agent in Brisbane, i have apply 457 as a cook almost a year ago, but i change my mind since the last 2 month, after i
consider and thinking deeply, study will be benefit for my future when i return home and provide a reason why i choose to study, also i choose course similiar with my background and job that i had

My education provider is about to send me the COE but i tell them i will paid tuition fee once i get confirmation of my withdrawal

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.