I have already lodged a Student Visa Application. But now I want to withdraw my application and relodge after 1 or 2 weeks. Do you think this withdrawal will affect the decision (rejecting the visa) of the new application after 2 weeks?
I applied the visa application for the scholarship and enrolment of Monash University. Now I got the admission in RMIT University with a scholarship of the much more higher amount. Now I want to cancel my admission in Monash University as soon as possible. As they paid mine as well as my family's insurance money. Additionally, I want to cancel it so that my supervisor in Monash University get less angry. After withdrawal, I want to lodge application again with the documents of RMIT University.
Withdrawing then reapplying for the visa will potentially have immigration asking questions as to why.
However if you continue to meet the requirements for the visa there is nothing technically wrong with what you are doing as far as I am aware.
^ would be best to wait for a more educated response then mine or contact an MARA registered agent and get clarification from them, it won't cost much in comparison to what is a large decision in your life.