Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have received ITA and applied for Skill independent visa 189 including my Wife and Daughter.

My Wife is 8 weeks pregnant now and we haven't completed medical test for her.

This essentially means visa decision might be delayed till delivery of baby.

Is it possible to withdraw my wife application from our combined visa application and continue with application for myself and Daughter. This is mainly to get my visa and then apply for partner visa and child visa for New born baby , post delivery.I can get required consent and custody documents signed.

Please suggest.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello all,

Please read and respond:

I have applied for Visa subclass 189 in Last year Nov-2016 in Singapore. Have completed medical for my self and my elder Daughter in Singapre but could not complete my wife’s medical as we discover her pregnancy in Dec 2016. Now she moved to India and delivered a baby in July-2017 and new born baby is also included in application.

I am not able to book an medical appointment for my Wife in India Panel Clinics as it says “HAP ID for my Wife is being managed some where else” (mostly in Singapore).

How do I get this HAP ID enabled or Ask for new HAP ID to complete remaining medical in India.

Department has issued another referral letter but with same HAP ID which is not opening in India Panel Clinics . I have written multiple emails to department on this but no response.

Please advise.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.