Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I'll be applying for a 189 visa from Australia in the next month. I have a doubt in regards to my work experience. I have worked firs for an employer for 6 month from which a have a letter and payslips and for another one for a year an a half from which I just have a letter saying that I used to work there ( I do not have any payslip from this employer ) It is this letter enough evidence to demonstrate that I used to work there?
On the other hand after my experience working for this company I started to work as a freelancer architect what I did for two years. I wonder what kind of document should I attach to the application to demonstrate these two yeas. I have only the next documents: Architect accreditation letter from my city council, letters from my client, business taxation number which allow me to work as Architect and a breakdown of transactions made in to my account from my client accounts. Are these documents properly to demonstrate my work as freelance architect?
And finally I wold like to ask you about my Australian experience. I have been working in my nominate occupation for 8 month and at the end of my work & holliday visa I will have accumulated 11 month of experience. I have read that a minimum of 12 month are needed to get 5 points. It is that correct? Could I get those point submitting just 11 months of Australian experience?
Thank you very much in advance! Fred

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
You generally need evidence that work experience was paid, so some form of records (e.g. pay slips, tax records, bank statements) can be used.

For claiming 5 points for Australian work experience you need a complete 12 months.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.