Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, and thank you for reading!

Situation: I applied for a Working Holiday (subclass 417) VISA.
I put "yes" for traveling to foreign countries (other than Australia) consecutively for 3 months.

In the remarks section, it was actually 85 days after looking at my passport.

After submitting my VISA, it requested that I get a health examination done and attach it to the site. (Ok, no problem for me.)

But after a few days, my VISA was granted! I'm concerned, because I didn't want to fly over and be denied without this health examination. Sorry, this is my first VISA and am not clear of the process on departure/arrival to the country.

So my question is, will I have to get the medical examination or am I OK to leave since my VISA was granted/finalized on the official website?

Thank you for your responses! I will answer any other questions if necessary.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hello! Is anyone able to answer or have experience in this situation?

I have emailed some contacts from my ImmiAccount profile, but they might take a couple weeks to respond and I have already bought my plane tickets and hotel reservation! So if I could cancel and save some money that would be great.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello, and thank you for reading!

Situation: I applied for a Working Holiday (subclass 417) VISA.
I put "yes" for traveling to foreign countries (other than Australia) consecutively for 3 months.

In the remarks section, it was actually 85 days after looking at my passport.

After submitting my VISA, it requested that I get a health examination done and attach it to the site. (Ok, no problem for me.)

But after a few days, my VISA was granted! I'm concerned, because I didn't want to fly over and be denied without this health examination. Sorry, this is my first VISA and am not clear of the process on departure/arrival to the country.

So my question is, will I have to get the medical examination or am I OK to leave since my VISA was granted/finalized on the official website?

Thank you for your responses! I will answer any other questions if necessary.
Still do it then, do you get your HAP ID?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.