Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi.
I recently made an error while making my WHV application online and it appears that I answered "No" when being asked if I "understand that the visa I am applying for does not permit me to take studies or training for more than 4 months".
I recieved an email requesting clarification of my intentions for study in Australia and I have responded advising that I understand this requirement and that I have no intention to undergo any studies during my time in Australia.

This was just a human error as I just intend to travel and work in Australia during my time there.

I am just worried that it may result in my application being refused or possibly being unnecesarily delayed?
What would you expect the waiting period to be like? I understand that generally WH Visa's can gain instant approval if there are no issues and I am worried as I need to book my flights very soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hopefully you also may have indicated if you had initially indicated you did not understand, it was just a careless error and that will get your application back on track.
Though the WHV online applications can be approved within days if not hours, you've now brought the human mind into play and hence any delay involved but hopefully you'll hear soon enough.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.