Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone

Looking for help. I have a working holiday visa that will expire end of January 2018. I want to extend it out. I am from the UK and was staying in Australia for 5 months then went back home to the UK for. Another 4 months. I want to do farm work to extend on to my second year visa however i don't have a full 88 days left on my current visa. Is there any way you can apply for an extension on your visa to complete the full 88 days of farm work to apply for your second year ?

If not can anyone suggest anything in order to try and gain another visa or stay longer in Australia ?

Appreciate your help

X

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have you done any days for your farm work? The 2nd yr working holiday visa requires 88 days farm work, however from my friend's experience, he applied for the 2nd visa onshore even he didnt actually done the 88 days. And he got it granted.
But it's a big risk that you didnt get the visa and lost your money. or you can try student visa which is a legit way to stay longer in Australia.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No haven't done any farm work yet unfortunately ����*♀ Am able to get on and do it now but won't have the full 88 days. So you mean so what's left on the visa and just try to apply and risk loosing the fee and being rejected ?

Yeah I'm thinking study visa is the only way ... can you study anything or is there a certain criteria of courses you're aloud to do ? Sorry for the millions questions been googling the hell out of this but not getting clear answers �� Thank you for your response tho I appreciate it

·
Registered
10 Posts
No haven't done any farm work yet unfortunately ����*♀ Am able to get on and do it now but won't have the full 88 days. So you mean so what's left on the visa and just try to apply and risk loosing the fee and being rejected ?

Yeah I'm thinking study visa is the only way ... can you study anything or is there a certain criteria of courses you're aloud to do ? Sorry for the millions questions been googling the hell out of this but not getting clear answers �� Thank you for your response tho I appreciate it
yea, if you decided to apply the 2nd anyway, it's big risky even though I've heard people got the visa without enough supportive evidence, eg,short farm days, short payslips....

There's some agents online who you can consult with and there are many kind of ways to get a student visa. Hope you find the what you need :)

·
Registered
918 Posts
Have you done any days for your farm work? The 2nd yr working holiday visa requires 88 days farm work, however from my friend's experience, he applied for the 2nd visa onshore even he didnt actually done the 88 days. And he got it granted.
But it's a big risk that you didnt get the visa and lost your money. or you can try student visa which is a legit way to stay longer in Australia.
That's terrible advice.

It's not only a matter of losing money, lying to immigration has a whole heap of consequences, including a ban from applying for future Australian visas for a set amount of time (3 year ban usually but this is going up to 10 years as of 18th Nov) and even after the 3 years, it could make it harder to get a visa granted.

Also, a refused visa not only affects Australian visas, it would affect any visa for many countries as most countries specifically ask whether you have been refused a visa before.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.