Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am eligible to apply for ENS Transition Stream in February 2018. I have only a small concern. During my 2 years of full time employment I have worked a total of 20 days remotely from Europe, to be able to spend more time with Family over holidays.

My understanding is that short term abroad visits are allowed and still count towards the FULL 2 year eligibility.
Would anyone be able to confirm?

Thank you

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
Paid annual leave can be included in the 2 years. Your employer is required to provide details of all leave entitlements and leave taken.

In the period of 3 years immediately before the nominator made the application, the holder of the Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled))has:

(I) held one or more Subclass 457 visas for a total period of at least 2 years; and

(II) been employed in the position in respect of which the person holds the Subclass 457 (Temporary Work (Skilled)) visa for a total period of at least 2 years (not including any period of unpaid leave);

(B) the employment in the position has been full-time, and undertaken in Australia

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your answer but I do not believe it answers my question. I am aware I can include paid annual leave (holiday and sickness) but would they questioned that I worked 5 days from abroad in between holidays? Did anyone experience this before?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.