Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everone...
Since I was not granted any workrights, I would like to know if there’s any other alternatives for me to get my workrights? I have displayed my financial hardship thoroughly and hope for the best.
My funds are running low and I am not sure how to live in Australia without having the permit to work. Can you please advise few more options that’s available for me to get my workrights? Thank you.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
I assume you're on a bridging visa? If so, what visa did you hold previously and what visa have you applied for?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just now im using only bridging visa class C..
And im not allowed work in Australia..a few month ago i already apply for workright to change my condition,i use form 1005..but still no respond...

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
Just now im using only bridging visa class C..
And im not allowed work in Australia..a few month ago i already apply for workright to change my condition,i use form 1005..but still no respond...
For someone to help, you may need to say which visa you held before and what visa you have applied for.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just apply for workright..
I know its hard to get it but i won't give up..
Anyone knows who the best lawyer can do this for me..

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I just apply for workright..
I know its hard to get it but i won't give up..
Anyone knows who the best lawyer can do this for me..
As the previous poster said, for someone to help, you may need to say which visa you held before and what visa you have applied for.

How did you end up on a BVC?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just now i use Bridging visa C that mean bridging C cannot work in Australia..
And i apply for workright only.work permit, ..i dont have work permit that's why i apply but Until now the Border still not give me response..i dont know what problem..

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
What visa did you hold before you got the bridging visa C? No one can help you unless you answer this question. Were you on a student visa? A visitor visa?

What visa have you applied for? A partner visa? A student visa?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Before i just use tourist visa..and i apply for working visa class A.but i just got visa C..a few month ago i use form 1005 to get the work right but til now still no response..

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.