Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. My name is Raquel and I am currently in Australia preparing to apply for an onshore de facto visa. Our plan was to lodge our application around the 20th of January, but I have just learnt that the changes on the visa regarding the sponsorship might come into place any minute. I am really worried as I am in a visitor visa ( which will run out on the 11th of February ), I would hate to have to go through the the consequences of these events if they decide to do this before I lodge my application so I am suddenly in an extra rush to apply for it. Can anyone advise me if it would be wise to apply as soon as possible even if I don’t have all the documents ready ( I am working hard on it and hoping to put my visa together during the next couple of weeks ) or if in the contrary I should definitely not lodge the application unless I have all my documents. I just feel like I can’t wait two weeks in case they decide to make the new rulea effective immediately. Thank you all in advance.

Raquel and Luke x
 
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top