Australia Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, hope you are doing well.
I have just submitted my replacement 485 application and since my last application I have been diagnosed with not one but 3 mental health conditions; ADHD, depression and anxiety.
The depression and anxiety diagnosis was two years ago whereas I was diagnosed with ADHD a few months back. I also take medications for them though they are a low dose (5-10mg) I am very worried that this will affect my future plans to get a PR. These conditions have not stopped me from graduating, having part time and full time jobs. Right now I have to go through medical for 485 visa which they may very well accept as it is a temporary visa but I am worried about my future plans. Is there is anyone out there who got a PR with these disorders? How did it go?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey guys, hope you are doing well.
I have just submitted my replacement 485 application and since my last application I have been diagnosed with not one but 3 mental health conditions; ADHD, depression and anxiety.
The depression and anxiety diagnosis was two years ago whereas I was diagnosed with ADHD a few months back. I also take medications for them though they are a low dose (5-10mg) I am very worried that this will affect my future plans to get a PR. These conditions have not stopped me from graduating, having part time and full time jobs. Right now I have to go through medical for 485 visa which they may very well accept as it is a temporary visa but I am worried about my future plans. Is there is anyone out there who got a PR with these disorders? How did it go?
Hi, I'm in a somewhat similar position. I have been diagnosed with bipolar 2 and on medication. Worried it will affect my visa application (subclass 190 permanent visa). Can I ask if you had a positive outcome for your case?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts