Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
I would definitely get it in sooner rather than later. You can knock it out in a day if you really wanted to. At least get in the strongest evidence first. Also, I wouldn't trust any information the call centre gives.

I personally would wait to contact them until after you have everything in. When I contacted them, they looked at my app within 24 hours and made a decision.

·
Registered
3,917 Posts
Hi all. Just about to lodge the application tonight. Quick question: Do our personal statements need to be witnessed, or can we just sign and date them as we did first time around? As per usual, there is lots of conflicting advice on this.

Just to clarify, I mean the statements by the Applicant and Sponsor about their relationship, not the Stat Decs by witnesses, which have to be completed using the Form 888 and witnessed.
The sponsor does the sponsor's stat dec and needs to be witnessed. The applicant just fills in the boxes in the online form or alternatively uploads a separate statement. That one doesn't need to be witnessed. Far easier to just answer in the boxes, in my opinion.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.