Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, just wanted to ask if i would have enough evidence for my relationship to be granted the prospective marriage visa.

so we met online in march 2015, we've been chatting on skype (seeing each other) every minute we got together, even sleeping with the skype running, we talk all the time and we have proof of all those conversations, its probably coming up to a thousand pages now, and thats just the written chat, i even recorded our fights (yes we had fights online, because we had a real relationship going on even before we met) we met once from august 28th this year, to september 9th - we lived together, i stayed at his house, in his bedroom, met his mom and dad and his whole family and his mum loves me. (btw my mum loves him too, but they havent met face to face) im trying to save up money now for the visa and other stuff, so im in the UK, we call each other fiancé, but i dont have a ring yet, cos we spent all our money on the last holiday (i can show all the things we bought too, we went out to restaurants sometimes, but mostly we cooked at home and we bought lots of movies, but it was mostly spent on fun stuff) but we talked about marriage since ages ago and we can prove that too in our conversations, we saved each others lives, we're madly in love and we want to marry as soon as possible. we have pictures of us together, we have drawings we made of each other, as gifts for one another, we bought each other chocolates a couple of times, but i think the recorded conversations, especially from the beginning of our relationship (starting from the day we met!) are our best proof, would that be enough?

·
Super Moderator
2,099 Posts
hi, just wanted to ask if i would have enough evidence for my relationship to be granted the prospective marriage visa.

so we met online in march 2015, we've been chatting on skype (seeing each other) every minute we got together, even sleeping with the skype running, we talk all the time and we have proof of all those conversations, its probably coming up to a thousand pages now, and thats just the written chat, i even recorded our fights (yes we had fights online, because we had a real relationship going on even before we met) we met once from august 28th this year, to september 9th - we lived together, i stayed at his house, in his bedroom, met his mom and dad and his whole family and his mum loves me. (btw my mum loves him too, but they havent met face to face) im trying to save up money now for the visa and other stuff, so im in the UK, we call each other fiancé, but i dont have a ring yet, cos we spent all our money on the last holiday (i can show all the things we bought too, we went out to restaurants sometimes, but mostly we cooked at home and we bought lots of movies, but it was mostly spent on fun stuff) but we talked about marriage since ages ago and we can prove that too in our conversations, we saved each others lives, we're madly in love and we want to marry as soon as possible. we have pictures of us together, we have drawings we made of each other, as gifts for one another, we bought each other chocolates a couple of times, but i think the recorded conversations, especially from the beginning of our relationship (starting from the day we met!) are our best proof, would that be enough?
I would think so as you have already met the sole mandatory requirement of meeting in person. Make sure you submit logs of your online chats, and photos of together in social situations along with statements from your family attesting to him being recognized by them as your fiance.
Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.