Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My boyfriend and are applying for a de facto visa. We sat down the other night and filled in the two forms you have to do...but i did all the writing on both forms...my question is does that matter that his handwriting isn't on the forms?? but he has signed the form belonging to him..

·
Registered
64 Posts
isn't there are a part at the end of the form that asks 'did you get help completing these forms?'... just put your name in there. I filled out all the forms for my parter as he doesn't speak English! I remember there was a part somewhere where I could put in that he had received help completing the forms.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Felix, not a problem.

I also filled in both forms, as my spelling is better than my husband's, and yes, where it says did you get help, I put my name.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the advice...will do that then...was thinking he was going to have to write it all out again!!

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
It doesn't hurt to do a dummy run form or sets of forms, using your first one as a work in progress so to speak that will help you form your own checklist of outstanding information to be collated and then it can be a record of what you have submitted.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.