Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a situation and looking for an advice. I have yet not filed my Visa application and wanted to do medical check beforehand. So, I have used "My Health Declaration". However, I had entered wrong DOB of my daughter in "My Health Declaration" and generated the HAP ID and referral latter. When we visited the Clinic for medical tests, we noticed this mistake and the person in the clinic updated it on the letter (manually) and asked me to contact immigration to get it updated in the system. Now, my question are:

1. Is there a way to correct this mistake of DOB in HAP ID.

2. While lodging the actual VISA application, do I have to mention the actual DOB or should I mention the DOB I had mentioned in HAP ID form. While filling the Visa application I notice that you need to mention the HAP ID for each member and the system actually go and check if medical reports are submitted or not. So, I do not know if it will check the DOB for my daughter.

I would appreciate if someone can advice here. I have completed the medical tests for I and my wife but my daughter's blood test for TB is still pending, because the clinic guys could not extract the blood from child's small veins, And we will again try in a couple of day. So, I was wondering if I should go ahead with my child blood test or not in this situation.
This procedure for child's blood test is quite difficult and I do not want to do it two times for my child. Thank You.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.