Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi

this is Sukhjinder. i have done my BIS + MIS . when i am applying my 485 visa by mistake i fill wrong occupation name because at that time i had not my skill assessment i got receipt number from ACS in my e-mail, So when i was filling my form there is one option in which they ask about ACS , so i select Applied For Accessing and then asked for receipt number there i enter my receipt number, then asked occupation name there i have to choose from pull down menu, as i mentioned i have not got my degree assessment so i donot know i select what is closely related to IT. but i send my ACS document to my case officer.

But she rejected my application. but how i know at that time about my occupation name , but when i got my ACS result i send scanned copy to my case officer. as we know there is a form for amendment why then my case officer dont ask me to fill that form.

NOw i apply for MRT . i need to know is there any chance to change occupation. because i just have a mistake but i have my all documents.

plz help and send me suggestions.

thanks

Sukhjinder

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
If you are still in an eligible time frame you may have a lot more success with another 485 application than bothering with an appeal that can be costly and very time consuming and if you have not filed a correct application, your appeal could ;ikely be turned down anyway.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.