Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody..

I have applied for the wrong subclass and was told by immigration to fill in a refund request and send a letter requesting the withdrawal of my application. as i applied for prospective marriage while I am married and have a son of my partner of 3 years.

My questions are
1- how long does the refund take to be on my account?
2- Do I have to upload all the documents all over again on if i apply online .
3- The online form for partner visa .Is the steps as followed
*New application *Family * sponsorship for partner to migrant to Austrlaia (300,309/100,820/801).as showed on attachment

Thanks alot

Attachments

·
Registered
6,935 Posts
Yes that application will need to be withdrawn.

Just contact a good Registered Migration Agent and get them to cancel the application and apply for a refund.

If it is still classed as a valid application (I think it is) then you may not be eligible for a refund.

So use a professional to try salvage money is my opinion.

·
Super Moderator
5,245 Posts
It's possible for 300 PMV applicants to change to a 309 if they get married during the processing, so I wonder if you would be able to simply change your application? I'd also suggest you speak with a migration agent since unfortunately DHA is known to give incorrect information when you ask them questions.

There are several good migration agents who post regularly on this forum so perhaps contact one of them: http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/252474-registered-migration-agents.html

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks alot guys ..

yes I would contact an agent ..thus they have. already sent me back a refund form to fillbeen and email them so I can get the money back ..we have been married before we apply even and have a child together .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.