Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am new in the forum and I want to apply for the immigration to Australia.
I will finish my MSCTT in April 2011 and I have experience 3 years in IT Network(Cisco), and still preparing for IELTS exam.
As I read in the forum 175 visa is the best for my situation.
I want to know when can I apply, and after how long I will get the response, I mean if I applied now before finishing my Master in TT & IELTS exam in April, just to save time.

Please your advice.
I am waiting for your reply

Regards

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
You need to look at which occupation you feel your qualifications will be applicable to, the SOL via link on Professionals and other Skilled Migrants - Workers - Visas & Immigration
and get your qualifications assessed.
The assessing authority for IT occupations is the ACS and experience requirements are shown on their site, likely a minimum of two years post graduation of whatever qualification you are having assessed.
It could be about two years to have a visa processed if you meet all eligibility requirements but it quite variable and will depend on many factors.
Have a look at latest priorities advice via the What's New link at top of the above Immi link.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.